2 small butternuts, sliced into wedges
Olive oil for drizzling
Salt & freshly milled black pepper
2 red onions, sliced
400g mixed baby carrots
1 head garlic, halved horizontally
4 bell peppers, seeded & sliced 800g mixed baby marrows, sliced
2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained & rinsed 1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
FOR THE DRESSING
1 cup greek yoghurt
1 clove garlic, crushed 2-3 tbsp lemon juice Salt & milled black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Arrange butternut on a baking tray
• Don’t be tempted to open the oven door for the first 15 minutes of cooking as this will reduce the oven temperature and may make the puds collapse.
• Be extra careful when handling the hot oil – use silicone mittens or thick oven gloves when handling the hot tray.
• Placing the muffin pan on a larger baking tray will catch any oil that may overflow from the pan when the batter is added, plus it makes it easier to take the hot puds out of the oven.
• Bake the yorkshire puddings a few hours in advance, and then pop them onto a baking tray in a 180°C oven for 10-15 minutes before serving to crisp them up, or make the batter in advance and cook the puds 30 minutes before serving.
Warm roasted vegetable salad tossed with garlicky yoghurt dressing Photos
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 4 Best Life Hacks to Eat Better
- THE NO 1 COCKTAIL HOUR CROWD PLEASER?
- Great Tasting Breakfast
- Benefits Of: CUCHINITO, EXPLODING CUCUMBER
- Benefits Of: CASHEW APPLE