If you’re looking for a new style piece to add to your makeup stash, make sure that you check out this tutorial from Beauty Around Us. It shows you how to create a quick and easy smoky eye effect using only a few techniques in your everyday life.
How to do Hair Smuing
Do you want to add a little oomph to your hair style? Hair smudging is the perfect way to do just that! Here’s how to do it in style:
1. Choose your hair style. You can do a simple up-do or something more intricate and dramatic.
2. Get your supplies ready. You will need some hair products, a brush, and a towel.
3. Start by applying a little product to the back of your hair. This will help to keep the strands in place while you smudge.
4. Start at the front of your hair and brush the tips towards the back of your head with light brushing motions. Do not tug on your hair!
5. Next, grab a section of hair from the front of your head and hold it away from your face with one hand. Use the other hand to start smudging the section towards the back of your head in an arc-like motion. Be sure to concentrate on the tips of the hair!
6. Once you’ve smudged all of the hair near the back of your head, release the section of hair and move on to the next section.
How To Do Hair Smudging In Style Photo Gallery
Why is hair smudged
Hair smudging is the process of applying pigment to the hair with a fingertip, often to create a natural look. The technique can be used to add depth and dimension to your hair, as well as to make it look more cohesive and unified. Here are five tips for doing hair smudging in style:
1. Choose the right color. To achieve the most flattering results, choose a hair color that matches your skin tone. If you have darker hair, go for a warmer hue, such as bronzer or browns. If you have lighter hair, go for cooler hues, such as pinks or blues.
2. Start with the roots. Apply pigment to the base of your hair where it grows out of your head. This will help to give your hair some shine and extra dimension.
3. Create layers. Use your fingers to create thick layers of pigment on top of each other, like paintbrushes painting a wall. You can also use a brush if you have one handy. The more layers you put in, the more intense the effect will be.
4. Use a light hand! Too much pigment can make your hair look dirty and unprofessional, so try not to overdo it!
What are some popular hairstyles that utilize hair smudging?
When it comes to hair smudging, there are a few popular hairstyles that utilize the practice. One popular style is the braided bun. Braiding your hair up into a bun creates a natural frame for smudging and allows for more control over where the smoke is landing. Another popular style is the messy bun. This hairstyle involves creating a large knot at the nape of your neck, and then pulling all of your hair down and out of the way. Finally, one simple way to achieve a smoky eye is to add some smokey eyeshadow to your eyelid and use your fingers to blend it in.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Kinky Twists Hairstyle Trend
- 8 Messy Updos That Are Literally Impressive
- The Right Way With Wavy Bob Hairstyles!
- 10 Lovely Hair Color Choices For Summer
- Justin Bieber: The Evolution of a Pop Music Icon