Long choppy bob hairstyles have always been a go-to style for many people. However, it looks great on some and not so much on others! In this article, you’ll learn how to get the look that will flatter your facial features!
Long Bob Hairstyles
There are many long bob hairstyles that you can choose from, depending on what look you’re going for. Whether you want a Bohemian look or a more formal style, there is a long bob hairstyle for you. Here are some of the best long bob hairstyles with bangs that will look amazing on you.
The Messy Bun: This style is perfect if you want to go casual and effortless. Start by styling your hair into a messy bun, using some bobby pins to hold it in place. Add some loose bangs to frame your face, and you’re good to go!
The French Braid: If you’re looking for a more formal look, try the French braid. This hairstyle is simple but chic, and it will give your long bob an edgy look. Start by braiding your hair into a high ponytail, and then let it hang down your back. Take one section of hair and weave it through the top of the ponytail, then do the same with the other section of hair. Finally, tie the braids together at the nape of your neck.
Long Choppy Bob Hairstyles With Bangs That Will Look The Best On You Photo Gallery
Types of Long Bob Hairstyles
If you’re looking for a haircut that will flatter your features and make you look years younger, consider a long bob hairstyle with bangs. Here are four types of long bob hairstyles with bangs that will look amazing on you:
The Choppy Bob: This cut is best for those who have a round face or long hair that is straight and thick. The choppy bob is a short haircut that is layered on top, creating waves and giving the appearance of length. You can either style your hair in a messy bun or let it flow down your back in natural waves.
The Bunched Bob: This cut is similar to the choppy bob, but the layers are more compacted together. This gives the appearance of longer hair, as well as more body and volume. You can style your bun in any way you like, but we recommend tying it off at the nape of your neck for an edgy look.
The Wavy Bob: If you want to add some texture and movement to your long bob, try opting for a wavy bob. This cut is achieved by using lots of textured products and letting the hair air-dry naturally.
Tips for getting a long and choppy bob haircut
If you’re looking for a trendy and Eye-catching bob haircut, the choppy bob is perfect for you! This hairstyle is easy to style, and it will give you a stylish look that will stand out from the crowd. Here are some tips on how to get the best look with a choppy bob:
1. start by getting your hair cut short at the front and long at the back. This will create the choppy effect.
2. take care when cutting your hair, as too much choppiness can make your hair look unkempt and messy. Try to keep the length around shoulder-length or shorter for best results.
3. add some bangs to finish off the look. Bangs will add length and volume to your hair, making it look shiny and healthy. You can find bangs in different styles and lengths, so experiment until you find something that looks good on you.
If you want to get a choppy bob haircut that looks great on you, follow these tips!
Different types of hair bangs
Different hairstyles with bangs can make a big difference in how your look. You could go for a choppy bob with bangs, or you could try out a longer style that falls down your back. Whatever you choose, make sure the bangs are long enough to cover your eyebrows and styled in a way that makes them look good on you. Here are some tips for finding the right hairstyle and creating the perfect look with bangs:
-Start by choosing the right hair type and texture. If you have thin, fine hair, go for shorter bangs that will fall easily below your eyes. If you have thicker, coarser hair, go for longer bangs that will hang down more.
-Think about your face shape. Longer bangs will look best on faces with broad cheekbones and high forehead lines. Shorter bangs will look best on narrower faces with lower cheekbones and more pronounced brow ridges.
-Choose a style that is flattering for your features. For example, if you have round cheeks, go for styles that frame your face well and give you a lifted appearance. If you have angular features, go for styles that are more angular or swept back . -Purchase bangs that are at least an inch long. Longer bangs can be cut and styled to your liking.
4. How to Style Your Bangs: Part 2 for short, choppy layers on the sides and back of head. For those who want a more natural style, try splitting the hair into two sections on either side of the part, then blow dry it straight up and down, letting it hang in loose waves or curls solely down over eyes. Letting the hair hang naturally will make your face appear more open and youthful -Try picking up some volume with a small brush or your fingers. Place it in the front half of your hair as you take care of the rest of your mane.
How to style your long bob with bangs
If you’re considering a long bob hairstyle, try a choppy style with bangs. This look will accentuate your features and make you look taller. Here’s how to style your long bob with bangs:
1) Start by washing and conditioning your hair. Apply a high-quality hair oil or lotion to keep the strands healthy and hydrated.
2) Style your hair into a messy bun or braid. Secure it with a rubber band or clips.
3) Take one end of your bangs and pull it towards the center of your forehead, being sure not to pull too tight. Repeat on the other side.
4) Take some small sections of your long bob and style them into choppy waves using a curling iron or heat tool. Secure each section using a hairspray or bobby pin.
5) To finish, apply styling products to your entire hair, starting from the ends and working up.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Celebrating Natural Black Women’s Hair: A Guide to Gorgeous Hairstyles
- Short Hairstyles For Women Over 60
- 20 Thrilling Twist Braids Style to Try This Season
- The Top 10 Asymmetric Hairstyles
- 10 Gorgeous Shaggy Bob Hairstyles To Get You Out Of A Style Rut